Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just saying hello.......

For anyone who reads this, my blog is quite plain and I need help making it "purdy". Any advice will be appreciated.

It has been a good week. House is somewhat in order. I went to the gym twice this week. It's a start! (That ice cream from Chick Fil-A sure was yummy too!) Tomorrow, I'm going to take advantage of running some errands before Emily's valentine party. That is the only one I'm needed to help with. Thank goodness......Christmas was hard trying to get to 3 parties!

My Bible study started last night. I tend to not open my Bible like I should and a study helps me dig into it. The study is by Priscilla Shirer Discerning the Voice of God. I did He Speaks to Me in the fall. She is so motivating. I'm very excited but was bummed that our workbooks were not here yet.

We only have 2 more Upward games. I'll miss my girls (cheerleaders that I coach) but it makes for a busy week, especially Thursdays. Madison and Emily get home from school at 3:20 and we have to be to dance by 4:00 followed by Upward practice at 6:00. We decided to take a break from other extracurricular activities for the spring so we will just have dance 2 days a week.

Anyhow, happy Thursday, TGIF!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I've had someone design my blog for me after I picked a digital scrapbook kit (I have not the time or desire to try to learn to do it myself) but a bloggy friend of mine uses this website to design hers and she really likes it and insists it is easy.
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
I'm impressed that your house is in order ~ I WISH I could say the same...