Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.......

We finally got our tree up and decorated! I know the decorations are not the true meaning of Christmas. However, spending time together as a family, listening to Christmas music and putting up the decorations warmed my heart. I'm almost finished with my shopping too! I'd like to start wrapping some gifts so we can put some under the tree. My only fear is that they will get destroyed between the girls and the dog. (So far Kendall hasn't messed with the tree.) The tree happens to be in the front room we use as a play area. Now if I can just get those darn cards started............I did print out my Christmas card list from last year - that's a start!

I also made a list of some goodies I'd like to make as well as a list of ingredients I will need.

Oh, well, for now I probably need to go to bed. We had a company party last night and did some shopping today and I'm quite tired!

No comments: