Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Well, I guess whether or not all those things on my to do list were completed doesn't matter now. Christmas is here! I think I was actually able to start relaxing Friday once the girls got out of school......relaxing mentally that is. We had our SS class party Friday night. Saturday we went to do Christmas with my family. There was still lots to do. Sunday, after just one family gathering, our house was a WRECK! Monday, however, I was able to clean and declutter. AAAAHHHH, I feel so much better now! We had a distant relative gathering last night but having the house in order made it bearable to bring more gifts home. We still have 3 rounds to go! Santa, ANOTHER distant relative and then another family celebration.

I've been able to thoroughly enjoy spending time with family, just being kind of lazy. It's nice to get out of the day-to-day routine of life. Several of my daily email devotions have been on experiencing the joy......I feel like I have the last few days if nothing else. Yes, we received God's greatest gift!

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: