Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.......part 2

Not that anyone cares but thought I'd update my "to-do" list. I actually wrote out Christmas cards though I haven't done immediate family yet. I wrapped about 4 presents and they are not even from us. They are gifts other people are giving my girls that I helped by picking it out. The bonus room looks likes a bomb went off! There are boxes everywhere, floor covered with scissors, tape, pen, name tags, wrapping paper. UUUGGGHHH!

My shopping is done but I feel like I'm forgetting something........or someone! And where do you stop with the gifts and cards? How do you decide who to give to? I want to give to everyone is my problem.

The girls have their Christmas parties this week. I'm completely responsible for purchasing the necessary items for Lindsey's and preparing everything. Luckily, I have help with Emily's and I'm doing very little for Madison's other than attending and helping with crafts. Not to mention laundry is starting to get backed up............I did 3-4 loads on Saturday!! Yes, another busy week!

The children's choir had their program tonight. The children did a wonderful job. I hate to admit this but at least that is one activity behind us......although both children's and preschool choir are singing a song with the adult choir next Sunday night.

On a sidenote, a lady from church was chatting with me, asking if the girls were excited about the program. (The preschoolers sang before the children's program.) She also said that children were so sweet this time of year! WHAT!? Whose children was she talking about? Mine have not been so sweet. Okay, Okay, they have had their moments....like when they are sleeping. They have also had their moments of terrorizing each other. Although I have to admit that yesterday Emily & Lindsey were playing very sweet together. It reminded me of last year when the two of them were able to play together more often and it made me sad for Lindsey who is alone now. And NO, that doesn't mean I need to have another baby.........she has a puppy to play with!

Guess I should catch some zzzzz's to be ready for the week!

No comments: